The official URL for this IPTV service is https://rokuiptv.com/
Instead of selecting the Local Cable Television service, now we are all moving to Satellite TV Providers. Because of the number of channels, Video Quality, Channel Customization, Easy Customer Care Contact, and more benefits they provide to their users. If you know about Sky Q TV Box, then this article is helpful to you. Today we are going to discuss Sky Q on Smart TV.
Sky Q has many features and an ultimate outlook. From this entire article, you can study the Sky Q Television box. Features, Available Apps, Subscription costs, and more usage of the Sky Q box were mentioned in this article.
About Sky Q:
Sky Q is a Paid Television and Entertainment streaming TV Box. Its service and the Broadcasting areas such as Austria, Germany, Ireland, Italy, and United Kingdom.
It is the replacement of the Sky+ and Sky+ HD providers. Sky Q is a Multimedia Service because it allows you to stream IPTV services, Local Television Channels, On-Demand Titles, Catch-Up Services, and Third-Part Apps.
Sky Q comes over with the Multiroom Set-Up-Box, PVR Set-Up-Box, Broadband Connected Axis, and Services for Desktop and Mobile devices. The Sky Q TV box is Proficient in 8K Ultra HD quality, and it contains the in-built Wi-Fi Router.
Coming to the Hardware section, Sky Q has (2 Terabyte) Hard Disk and (12 Satellite Tuners) permitting Records over Six Live TV Channels in the period of Watching the Seventh channel. You can use the Sky Q on Smart TV. The following topics will explain about connecting the TV Box.
How much does Sky Q cost?
The subscription cost of this Sky Q TV box is different compared to the other television provider. The cost and the inputs get mentioned in the below-given image.
Here are the details given in the images. Check it out and pick your convenient subscription package. Purchase Sky Q Box on Smart TV and watch all Sky Network channels. You can Chromecast Moviebox to your Smart TV device. Just click this link to learn more.
How to Connect Sky Q on Smart TV?
Still, you can’t purchase the Sky TV box, and if you have a Sky TV subscription, purchase it right now. If previously you were a member of Sky TV, you have a Sky+ HD set-top box. Now, I will step into the Sky Q on Smart TV connectivity procedure.
- First, you have to determine the Dish Inputs gateways on your Sky Q TV Box.
- Then, connect the Satellite Cables correctly.
- Now, you have to Insert Pink End HDMI Cable into the Pink Portal on the Sky Q box.
- Now, Input Balck end into the Black HDMI port on your TV.
- Here, you have to Insert Power Cable into the Blue Portal on the Sky Q box.
- And, it will associate to the mains; switch on your SkyQ box.
- Check all the cables are connected according as the image shows.
- You received the Sky Q Viewing Card with Subscription when you bought the box.
- Now, Insert the Chip of the Viewing Card into the Port at the bottom of the Sky Q box.
- Wait for 4 to 5 Minutes after associating the Viewing Card on the Sky Q TV Box.
- Then, Turn On your TV.
- Click the Source/input Button on your Smart TV remote controller and then head towards the correct input.
- Please check once you have entered the Batteries on the Sky Q Remote controller.
- Then, Click on the SKY key on the remote.
- After clicking on the SKY button, the Backup Light will turn green.
Now, the Sky Q box is completely connected to your Smart TV. And this is the method to set up the Sky Q on Smart TV.
Set Up Sky Q on Smart TV:
Now you have connected your Sky Q TV box to your Smart TV. After connecting the Box, you have to set it up for streaming. Here are the guides for you.
- You have to Fix Chip on Viewing Card Facing Upwards.
- Power On your Sky Q TV Box and wait for a while until you receive the Star-up-Message to finish.
- Now, Click the Home button on your remote.
- On Sky Q remote, Click the 1 & 3 buttons conjunctionally.
- Hold the buttons Until the Red light Blinks 4 times.
- Here, you have to Select Continue Tab.
- Enter Manually, or Click on the TV Brand you are using.
- Press the Home Key on your device remotely.
- Then Select Settings on your TV Screen.
- Head towards the Setup option from the menu.
- Now, Click the Network option on the Setup page.
- Now, the instructions to connect the Box to the router are screening on your TV display.
So, you have finished the setup of the procedure of the Sky Q on Smart TV. Now, move to the Setup process of the Sky Q Viewing Card. Showbox is also like a Sky Q. It is a TV Box, and you can Chromecast Showbox on TV by going through this link.
Activate Sky Q Viewing Card on Smart TV:
After associating the Sky Q on Smart TV, you have to set up/Activate the Viewing card to stream the channels and On-Demand titles on your TV. Follow the steps I have given below.
- Tap Home on your device remotely.
- Move to your device’s Settings section.
- And click on the System Info option from the menu.
- Heads to the Viewing Card Number on the System Info screen.
- Go straight to the Setup option.
- The Viewing Card Setup is processing on your TV.
- After the process gets completed, you receive the message like mentioned in the image.
One Cable for the Sky Q on Smart TV:
If you have using One single cable for your Sky Dish Input, then you can follow these given methods.
- Click Services & 0,0,1 button on Sky Remote.
- Tap on the Setup menu from the options.
- Now, you have to Turn on the Single Feed Mode.
- Click both Green Buttons and choose.
- Then, your Sky Q box will Deactivate.
- Wait for a while, and then Click SKY Button on Sky remote.
- Now, your Sky Q box will turn back On.
Then, you have to associate your Sky Q TV Box with your Wi-Fi Router. For a fast and more authentic connection, the Sky Box suggests using the method of wired connection.
How to Download Access Sky TV Apps on Sky Q on Smart TV?
After purchasing the Sky TV Subscription packages, all the Sky Apps are ready on your Sky Q TV Box. So, you have no need to install it separately. These are all the apps you get in-built on your Sky Q box.
- Sky Sports
- Sky Cinema
- Disney Plus
- Sky News
- Sky News Weather
- Sky TV
- Sky Go
These are all the in-built apps, and if you need any other apps are channels, you can install or customize the channel lineup on your Sky Q app. Sterling TV is of the best IPTV, and you can watch all tv content for free on your TV.
Our Final Notes:
Set up Sky Q on Smart TV within 15 minutes. And stream all Sky TV apps and Install what you need from Sky Q on Smart TV. Do not forget to subscribe with the Sky TV Subscription packages to get the channels and On-Demand external services, including Disney+, Netflix, HBO, and so on.
At the bottom of this article, you have to click on the Smart TV tag link. And there, you can see many TV brands with the installation of popular paid and free tv streaming services.
The official URL for this IPTV service is https://rokuiptv.com/