The official URL for this IPTV service is https://rokuiptv.com/
If you want to watch all the shows and on-demand content of channels like Virgin Media One, Virgin Media Two and Virgin Media Three without any cable on your Smart TV, then get Virgin Media Player on Smart TV and watch all the contents without any subscription. You can watch the shows that get telecasted at Virgin Media Network within 28 days on the Virgin Media Player for free.
Virgin Media Player:
Virgin Media Player can be accessed as a website on your web browser and as an App on compatible devices. This free on-demand video streaming service is a part of Virgin Media. There is no need to sign up or any subscriptions to access it, but having an account can help you track your streaming history and resume your favourite shows from where you left them.
There are different ways to access the contents of the Virgin Media Player, and some of the places where you can access it are,
- Web Browser on Computers and Laptops.
- Android and iOS devices
- Virgin Media or Sky platforms
- NOW TV
As I have mentioned before, you can watch the programmes that are broadcasted on channels Virgin Media One, Virgin Media Two and Virgin Media Three. Not all channels are accessible because some are subjected to rights restrictions. Other than that, you can watch most of the shows right after being broadcast on the channels.
Suppose you want to have the additional features of Virgin Media Player, like access to favourite content, recommendations and download of episodes for the offline view. In that case, you need to create an account in it.
Create Virgin Media Player Account:
You need to Sign in with your Virgin Media Player credentials if you are using the app. To create an account, you will have to go through the process given below,
- Get to the Virgin Media Player on any Web Browser.
- Select the Account icon and then click on Register Here.
- Fill in the details asked and click on Create Account.
With these credentials, you can now get your account on the Virgin Media Player app on any device.
How to Get Virgin Media Player on Smart TV?
As you know, you can watch Virgin Media Player on the Web browser and as an App on compatible devices. To watch Virgin Media content on Smart TV, you must have access to the Virgin Media Player app because it is difficult to use web browsers on Smart TV. The different ways in which you can get this app on your Smart TV are as follows,
- Your Smart TV must be an Android TV and Google TV with Google Play Store.
- Streaming devices like FireStick, Apple TV or Chromecast must be compatible with your Smart TV.
- If you are having NOW Setup box or NOW Streaming Sticks, you can get the Virgin Media Player app on your Smart TV.
If you have any of this, then you just need to download the Virgin Media Player from the respective app stores. To learn about other streaming services, read YouTube on Smart TV to know more.
Get Virgin Media Player on Android TV and Google TV:
You can access Virgin Media Player on your Smart TV if it is an Android TV or Google TV. On your Android TV or Google TV, you can get the Virgin Media app from the Google Play Store. The Virgin Media Player app is free to download from the Google Play Store. To get this app on your Smart TV with Android OS, follow through the steps given,
- Power up your Smart TV, the Android TV or Google TV.
- Make it connect to your home WiFi network.
- Now open up the Google Play Store app in it.
- Select the search tab and enter Virgin Media Player in the box.
- Press OK on your TV remote and wait for the result.
- Select the Virgin Media Player app in its latest version.
- From the App details page, select Install.
You will now see that the app is being downloaded and installed on your Smart TV with Android OS or Android TV and Googel TV. You can launch the app and watch the Virgin Media shows now on your Android TV and Google TV for free.
Get Virgin Media Player on your Smart TV (With Streaming Devices)
There are streaming devices that are compatible with the Virgin Media Player app, which you can access on your Smart TV. The Streaming Devices that we will be seeing are,
If you have the Apple TV or FireStick Streming Device connected to your Smart TV, then you can access their default app store to get the Virgin Media Player app on your FireStick. To get the app on your Smart TV using the streaming devices, go through the steps given here,
- Make your Streaming Device connected to your Smart TVs HDMI port.
- Power up your Smart TV and choose the HDMI port with the Streaming Device.
- Complete on-screen instructions and connect to a WiFi network.
- Get to the app store of your Streaming device.
- Use the search tab to find the Virgin Media Player app.
- Now click on Buy for Apple TV and Download for FireStick.
It will take a few minutes to download and install this app on your Smart TV connected with Apple TV or FireStick. After that, you can now enjoy watching the shows of Virgin Media channels on this app anytime you want. To learn about other streaming services, read Britbox on Smart TV to know more.
Get Virgin Media Player on Smart TV using NOW TV:
You can quickly get the Virgin Media Player on your Smart TV if you have any of the NOW TV services like the NOW Setup Box or NOW streaming Stick. All NOW TV devices have access to Virgin Media Player because you can get the app from the default app store.
The download and installation process of the Virgin Media Player app on the NOW Streaming device is the same as any other device. You have to search for the app and tap on Add app to install it. You can refer to the steps given above if you have doubts.
Are There any Alternative Methods to Watch Virgin Media Player on Smart TV?
Some methods can be used to get the Virgin Media Player contents onto your Smart TV screen. You need the Virgin Media Player app on its supported device and your Smart TV with access to ScreenCast of Screen Mirroring. You can make the content of the app from other devices to the TV screen by connecting to the same WiFi network.
If your Smart TV is not compatible with Screen Mirror or ScreenCast, you can use Streaming Devices with this function on your Smart TV to watch the shows of Virgin Media. The best way to cast Virgin Media Player on your TV would be
- Using the Google Home app on your Android or iOS with Virgin Media Player app to Cast Screen to Smart TV with Chromecast device.
- Casting the Virgin Media Player website from your Google Chrome Browser from PC or Laptop to your Smart TV with or without Streaming devices.
To learn about other streaming services, read DAZN on Smart TV to know more.
What stopping you now? Go and get Virgin Media Player of Smart TV and watch the latest shows broadcasted on Virgin Media right away. This will be the best entertaining app that is free to download and access. If you have any doubts, you can call the helpline on 1800 940070.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why Are Ads Present on Virgin Media Player?
Since Virgin Media Player is a Free Streaming service, it needs to serve advertisements for programme funding. The Ads are similar to how it is on the Channels.
Does Virgin Media Player have Subtitles?
No, Currently, there is no Subtitle for any shows on the Virgin Media Player app. But it will be included in the upcoming updates.
Can I Use Ad-blockers on Virgin Media Player?
If you have any ad blocking software on your browser, then it may cause video playback issues. Even if you have one, disable it to watch the shows without any errors.
The official URL for this IPTV service is https://rokuiptv.com/