The official URL for this IPTV service is https://rokuiptv.com/
This IPTV review features Beast TV IPTV which includes over 9,000 live channels, VOD, one connection, and much more for $16.00 per month.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Beast IPTV is one of the most popular names of all time. This is an alternative to traditional cable packages.
Is Beast IPTV safe to use? Is Beast IPTV legal? What channels does Beast IPTV have? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
Beast IPTV is an IPTV service that hosts over 9,000 live channels in various categories.
Their standard package costs $16.00/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with one connection, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV Roku does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV Roku recommends Vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
Best VPN for IPTV
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
NOTE: The original Beast IPTV service was shut down a few years ago. You can visit our news article below for more information on that.
Beast IPTV Shut Down – What Happened
Although the review outlined below is a revamped version the service is still popular!
Beast IPTV Highlights
- Over 9,000 live channels
- Plans start at $16.00/month
- VOD options for movies and TV shows
- One connection with the standard plan, but can get more
- VPN Friendly
- Not IP location locked
- Major sports channels
- Popular news networks
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- International channels
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Accepts Credit/Debit and PayPal for payment
- Customer support through their online contact form, live chat, and email
Beast IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, Beast IPTV provides over 9,000 live channels starting at $16.00/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as entertainment, sports, kids, international, music, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Beast IPTV offers several different subscription plans for new users.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and the number of connections.
Their subscription plans for one connection include the following:
- $15.99/month for over 9,000 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
- $25.99 for 3 months and over 9,000 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
- $49.99 for 12 months and over 9,000 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
Their subscription plans for two connections include the following:
- $19.99/month for over 9,000 channels, VOD, and 2 connections
- $29.99 for 3 months and over 9,000 channels, VOD, and 2 connections
- $59.99 for 12 months and over 9,000 channels, VOD, and 2 connections
Their subscription plans for three connections include the following:
- $23.99/month for over 9,000 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
- $45.99 for 3 months and over 9,000 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
- $79.99 for 12 months and over 9,000 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Beast IPTV
Prior to using the Beast IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their website.
NOTE: As mentioned previously, the original Beast IPTV website went offline a few years ago but this revamped version is still working.
1. Visit the service’s official website – https://beastiptv.us and scroll down for subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Beast IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Beast IPTV
Beast IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
Because Beast IPTV provides an M3U URL you can use this service with IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player, and others.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
How to Install Downloader App for Sideloading
NOTE: In order to install the application for this service, you must register for a subscription on their official website.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the Beast IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
4. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
5. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within Beast IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Select External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose whichever player you prefer. We used MX Player for this example.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, Beast IPTV is one of the best-known IPTV services over the past few years that provides a large number of channels at an inexpensive monthly price.
Beast TV IPTV FAQ
What is Beast IPTV?
Beast IPTV is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Beast IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 9,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Beast IPTV Cost?
This IPTV service costs $16.00/month for the standard plan with one connection. There are also additional plans available.
What Devices can this IPTV Service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
The official URL for this IPTV service is https://rokuiptv.com/